Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Decorating with Layered Light

I saw this article Why not put a light on the subject in which the author talked about using accent lamps and task lighting to fill in the dark gaps that the over head and larger lights leave in the room. I hadn't thought of light layering but I think it is an excellent way to describe what my lamps do for your room. They put pockets of light layers on top of the larger light that is already in the room. So check out my accent lamps for your light layering needs at http://www.shades-etc.com. I have handmade lamps for baby's room, kids rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, or night stands and hallways. Look around the room you are sitting; are there places that need some additional light?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your work is wonderful I love all your lamps.