Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Great American Wine Festival, Dunkirk, NY

Well, the first sales event of the year is over. This past weekend was a hot one in Chautauqua County. I wasn't bothered much by the flies at the fairgrounds so I'm thankful for that. The setup was long and so was the take down but not as long as the two days sitting in the heat! Anyway, here's what my booth looked like this year.


I was able to sell my Victorian-era papers here. I had fan greeting cards, note cards, bookmarks, and knob notes (door hanging signs)

The silhouette shade in the background was noticed by some as well as the suncatchers and gylcerin soaps.
A lot of people commented on the hand sewn Victorian shades in the right back corner.
Teapot lamps always bring a smile to faces.
Now, time for vacation!

No comments: